WELCOME TO „СEIBA CLUB“
1. What is Ceiba Club?
Ceiba Club is a loyalty program that allows you to win while shopping.
When shopping in any of the Ceiba Pharmacies you have the opportunity to collect points in your club card.
These points provide you with the option to receive an additional discount, participation in bonus programs and promotions.
2. How can I receive my Ceiba Club card?
Ask for your Ceiba Club card in the nearest Ceiba pharmacy. Fill in the registration form with true and accurate data and give it to the employee in the pharmacy. You will receive your Club card and may use it for accumulation of points right at the moment!
3. How can I use my card Ceiba Club?
When making a purchase at any Ceiba pharmacy you must show your Ceiba Club IN ADVANCE.
Thus you can win points at the time of purchase.
4. How many points does each of my purchases at Ceiba Pharmacies give me?
Regardless of which Ceiba Pharmacies you are making purchases, the points you win are collected in one place - your club card.
For each BGN 1.00 in cash from your bill you receive one point.
If you don’t show your card before the issue of the cash receipt, adding points would be impossible.
On the grounds of Article 2(4) of Regulation No. 28 of the Law on Medicinal Products and Pharmacies in Human Medicine “no medicinal products dispensed by doctor’s prescription may participate in the program".
5. How are the accumulated points converted into cash-back?
On each first day of the month the accumulated points from the previous month are converted.
6. How can I use the accumulated cash discount?
When making a purchase from a Ceiba Pharmacy you may ask the service staff to deduct the accumulated cash discount from the amount you are due to pay.
Otherwise the discount is cancelled!
The accumulated points in December are converted into cash discount on 1 January of the next year.
7. What other opportunities does the Ceiba Club Card give?
Holders of a Ceiba Club card receive the right of participation in all special bonus programs provided by Ceiba Pharmacies, as well as additional discounts under the form of points upon purchase of any products included in the target promotional programs.
8. What must I do if I lose/damage my card?
You should file an application for blocking the card and issue of a new one at any Ceiba Pharmacy.
You will receive the new card at the pharmacy where you have filed the application.
9. Personal data protection.
All Ceiba Pharmacies are registered as personal data administrators in the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
The information given through the registration form is confidential.
GENERAL PROVISIONS of the Ceiba Club loyalty program:
1. A Ceiba club card is issued by and is property of the Ceiba Pharmacies;
2. A Ceiba club card is issued only to individuals who have reached 18 years of age;
3. A Ceiba club card is valid for a term of 2 years with an option for extension;
4. A Ceiba club card is applied for and received at all Ceiba Pharmacies after filling in correctly a registration form;
5. With every purchase from any Ceiba Pharmacy the holder of the club card accumulates bonus points, pone point for each BGN 1.00.
6. On the grounds of Article 2(4) of Regulation No. 28 of the Law on Medicinal Products and Pharmacies in Human Medicine no medicinal products dispensed by doctor’s prescription may participate in the program.
7. Registration of points is made after the holder of a club card shows it to the servicing pharmacist BEFORE issuing the cash receipt. Without showing a club card or showing it after issuing the receipt points cannot be accumulated!
8. The accumulated points are converted into money after the expiry of each calendar month "one points being equal to BGN 0.01. Accumulated amounts may be used for payment or discount upon purchasing of products at the pharmacy.
9. If the club card has not been used for over 12 months for accumulation of points, It will be declared invalid and the available points/cash cannot be used.
10. Ceiba Pharmacy may give a bonus number of points for individual products designated with a special sign.
11. The accumulated amounts in the card are supposed to be used by 31 December of the current year. The accumulated points for December of the current year will be converted into money in January of the next year.
12. Ceiba Pharmacy reserves the right to change the conditions for use of the club cards at any time with no advance notice.
13. Each Ceiba Pharmacy is registered as a personal data administrator and guarantees the inviolability of the information provided through the registration form.